Dave'sCookinShow!!

Started by black, June 22, 2016, 10:03:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pissy

Wait, maybe not a case, but certainly a jar. 
Vinyls.   deal.

Muffin Man

no sign yet of any Koegels red hots so I tried Winnipeg Kolbassa (pork).
Udon Kolbassa (haha)

mortlock

special edition episode!!! port of roc right by bill grays.

Pissy

On the one hand I'm all "hey that's pretty cool."

On the other I'm all "No food.  Vid does not deliver".  

But hopefully obvious, not really. Still the same black gloves.  Staying true to what made the empire. 
Vinyls.   deal.

Muffin Man

we've been taken for a ride

RAGER

As a kid I had easy access to not only one but two carousels or Merry Go Rounds. One at the old Tower Mall (water tower nearby and still is there but will be demolished in dues time just like they razed the old mall) and the one at Jantzen Beach Mall.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jantzen_Beach_Carousel
No Focus Pocus

mortlock

Not to worry, back to food vids. Although the stupid carousel vid way out performed the food content. Weird.

Muffin Man

oh dear. I rather think the brand is elevated by hosting the occaisional side-trip. The horsey business was a hoot! and brought depth and curiosity to the adventure. Also, I could swear that one horse was faster than the other.

Muffin Man

mmm, cheeseburger. I've never built one that way, onion over the cheese and nothing under the burg. Next one though...I'll make a copy.

RAGER

Cheeseburger in paradise.
No Focus Pocus

mortlock

Pissy

Quick, without looking on the internet, give me the current queen of England's first name.  

Vinyls.   deal.

mortlock

Pissy

Vinyls.   deal.

mortlock

i looked it up. never would have guessed that. i just figured they were all named either mary or elizabeth. probably got that from some viking series on netflix.

Pissy

I just looked it up too.  All I knew was that I didn't know it.  
Vinyls.   deal.

Muffin Man

Her Majesty. (the dead one)

RAGER

Is it Camilla?  Or is she not recognized because of the scandalous past.
No Focus Pocus