Dave'sCookinShow!!

Started by black, June 22, 2016, 10:03:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RAGER

I'll have the small blackened salmon Caesar in a 50 gallon drum.
No Focus Pocus

Muffin Man

Quote from: mortlock on May 23, 2024, 09:12:11 PMdamn rager, i need to hire you as a consultant to dcs

RAGER

Yeah!  Fly me out. We'll collab on diktalk.
No Focus Pocus

Pissy

The DCS finance department will need to approve your ticket funds to fly standby in the bathroom on Southwest. 

Vinyls.   deal.

mortlock

Quote from: Pissy on May 24, 2024, 07:39:09 PMThe DCS finance department will need to approve your ticket funds to fly standby in the bathroom on Southwest.

dcs will not fly anyone anywhere if the airlines are not looking at boarding passes. no exceptions.

mortlock

Pissy

Quote from: mortlock on May 24, 2024, 07:55:44 PM
Quote from: Pissy on May 24, 2024, 07:39:09 PMThe DCS finance department will need to approve your ticket funds to fly standby in the bathroom on Southwest.

dcs will not fly anyone anywhere if the airlines are not looking at boarding passes. no exceptions.
It's not the airlines, it's TSA at security. 
Vinyls.   deal.

RAGER

That amazes me that the smoker is just sitting there out in the open. I'd give that until nightfall around here and it'd be gonzo.
No Focus Pocus

mortlock

Pissy

Vinyls.   deal.

Muffin Man

Quote from: mortlock on June 04, 2024, 02:11:30 AMDaves Cookin Show episode 187
a two-fer! always up for doubling-down. Great show

Pissy

Reminds me of my beloved Koegels red hots.  

Vinyls.   deal.

RAGER

Ah the pickled sausage on the counters of taverns and scuzzy mini marts.
No Focus Pocus

Muffin Man

i saw some of those at ye olde curiosity shoppe back in the late 70's. still fresh. no expiration date.

Pissy

I can assure you that despite there not being an expiration date, there is a turning point.  
Vinyls.   deal.

RAGER

Kinda want to order some but it's not the best idea I've ever had.
No Focus Pocus

Muffin Man

If you do get a jar, get two. One for now, then just before it turns, open the other one. Perfectly ripe.

Pissy

I love em, but now that SparkleMotion  lives out there, I'm the only one.  so they'll get too old to dare before there's a dent made in the can.  

They have pickled ring bologna too, and that's what my dad normally brings me from up there, but i lika da spice.   I also like that i can spear one of them instead of chopping up an whole 2" sausage, then putting that back in the jar.
Vinyls.   deal.

Muffin Man

Sold! I'll scan the shelves next time I'm at the grocery

Pissy

You won't find them where you are.  You can order them off Amazon though.  They cost about half that in the store in Michigan. 

https://a.co/d/bPrPpxn

Note that the seller isn't Koegel's.  Just FYI.   

I Can't seem to find their hot dogs online. 
Vinyls.   deal.

Muffin Man

Dog wll hunt. I caught the FYI, noted, most excellent and thanks!

Muffin Man

ps. Can I get a case in Ypsilanti?

Pissy

Vinyls.   deal.