Dunwich SuperFuzz Clone Board Buy In

Started by dunwichamps, March 29, 2012, 11:40:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chovie D

Quote from: Volume on March 30, 2012, 03:32:59 AM
I'd be in, if someone would build it with the enclosure and everything. I built the Leeds Fuzz, but I guess I screwed up something because it's not working anymore and I haven't gotten around to even trying to fix it. So I'd rather pay someone else to put it all together. :)

The jacks in the leeds fuzz are vey close together and can touch if rotated slightly by accident.
This will cause the effect to stop working. Open her up, separate the jacks and re-tighten the jack nuts.
It happen4ed to mine and was a super easy fix.
See if that fixes it for you.

SoupKitchen

Count me in. I've also built the Leeds, but if there's a better version, I'm interested. What's everyone going to use for trannies? I've got a few 2SC828s, but the Leeds used the 828s as well. I'm thinking of socketing trannies and diodes on the board, or switching between pairs of 1N456 and 1N34s. I'd love to find a way to love this pedal. It's fun, but it's wacky.

dunwichamps

we can make them socketable, i want to make the socket as small as possible so as to conserve room

grimniggzy

VOLVO)))

37 levels of fuck you, Chovie.

Droollll

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk
"I like a dolphin who gets down on a first date."  - Don G

CHUB CUB 4 LYFE.

MichaelZodiac

I'm in if I can pay with paypal and shipping across the ocean isn't a problem. Also, this would be my first build, gotta start somewhere.
"To fully experience music is to experience the true inner self of a human being" -Pøde Jamick

Nolan

dunwichamps

Quote from: MichaelZodiac on March 31, 2012, 08:42:08 AM
I'm in if I can pay with paypal and shipping across the ocean isn't a problem. Also, this would be my first build, gotta start somewhere.

I have shipped to Ireland before, its not a problem so long as u dont care about the shipping cost. Also PP is fine

MichaelZodiac

"To fully experience music is to experience the true inner self of a human being" -Pøde Jamick

Nolan