Main Menu

the gig flyer thread

Started by liquidsmoke, January 24, 2013, 03:02:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jake

I don't know if the band that commissioned this is going to use this one, but I'm very satisfied with it. I mean, if you want to make a heavy rock show flyer really stand out, use hummingbirds and a pink background. Ha!

poop.

JemDooM

I don't suppose anyone can help me out big time by designing a poster for our Horse Latitudes/Ommadon/Coltsblood show in July? We usually do them ourselves but we're insanely snowed under trying to record and prepare a split tape and in the middle of selling our flat and moving to a house. I can offer in return eternal thanks and a copy of our CD x
DooM!

agent of change

Quote from: JemDooM on June 10, 2014, 06:40:14 AM
I don't suppose anyone can help me out big time by designing a poster for our Horse Latitudes/Ommadon/Coltsblood show in July? We usually do them ourselves but we're insanely snowed under trying to record and prepare a split tape and in the middle of selling our flat and moving to a house. I can offer in return eternal thanks and a copy of our CD x

Post the details you want included.
We didn't come here for economic politics or religious bickering, we came to rock.

agent of change

Quickie flyer in Word, asked to do a show just a few days prior to the date. Haven't had the time to learn Gimp yet.

We didn't come here for economic politics or religious bickering, we came to rock.

Zero

Quote from: Jake on June 07, 2014, 12:42:17 PM

I don't know if the band that commissioned this is going to use this one, but I'm very satisfied with it. I mean, if you want to make a heavy rock show flyer really stand out, use hummingbirds and a pink background. Ha!

You know we love these. Also, where's the upside down cross on the hummingbird one? Its almost becoming like the ole "find the playboy bunny on the Playboy cover"

eyeprod

I can make one for you if you like.

Quote from: JemDooM on June 10, 2014, 06:40:14 AM
CV - Slender Fungus

JemDooM

thanks eyeprod and agent! The night after I posted that John surprised me by doing it while I was in work, seriously didn't think either of us would get round to it! thanks tho :))
DooM!

mortlock

mortlock

agent of change

agent of change

Jake

poop.

Jake

poop.

RacerX

woh...

Wizard Bong AND Wizard Pizza on the same bill?

Coolness.  8)
Livin' The Life.

justJon

Guess Wizard Rifle couldn't make it.
A wooly man without a face, or a beast without a name.

RAGER

No Focus Pocus

liquidsmoke

edit: figured it out, never mind

agent of change

nyarlathotep

Gustav Dore - easy poster fodder since like 1890.

Jake

poop.