Call for support

Started by RAGER, June 08, 2013, 08:58:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Demon Lung

Look man I understand how you must feel. You think you are motherfucking bobby flay or some shit and i just roll up in here and school your ass. Because that's just how it is.

RAGER

This doesn't work on me like some of the others here.  Now go get your shine box.
No Focus Pocus

MadJohnShaft

This is at least as good as any Food Network reality show.
Some days chickens, some days feathers

RAGER

Yes I agree that this is almost as lame.  If we could just get people that can cook to contribute..........
No Focus Pocus

deleted account

the day you school RAGER is the day I get a threesome with Sharon Wild and Sarah Palin

Demon Lung

Quote from: RAGER on June 16, 2013, 07:54:24 PM
This doesn't work on me like some of the others here.  Now go get your shine box.
what is a shine box. Is that something that you made up?

Demon Lung

Quote from: priest on June 17, 2013, 01:44:50 AM
the day you school RAGER is the day I get a threesome with Sharon Wild and Sarah Palin
you say that but the reality is that ragar is getting schooled. The pics don't lie bro...

khoomeizhi

the pics don't lie. grainy grey shit is fantastic.
let's dispense the unpleasantries

Demon Lung

Well rager brah it pains me to say this but I probably won't be schoolin' you tonight. I'm tired as fuck. I'll let you know if i change my mind.

deleted account

Sparkle Motion

Demon Lung - This is the scene Rager is referring to:

"There ain't much difference between the man I wanna be and the man that I really am."

deleted account

the thread title reminds me of the line at :54.  the thread itself reminds me of the party back at Strawberry's house, with "COKE" written on the fridge

Chovie D

DONT LOOK AT HIS NECK MAAAN!

Lumpy

Quote from: Demon Lung on June 16, 2013, 06:53:41 PM
Look man I understand how you must feel. You think you are motherfucking bobby flay or some shit and i just roll up in here and school your ass. Because that's just how it is.

Flobby Bray
Rock & Roll is background music for teenagers to fuck to.

juan11

Haha--  I honestly just forget we have this forum.  Until Dogfister reset my broken password a couple of months back, I couldn't really navigate anywhere but "most recent post", which mostly took me to General, or sometimes the Jam Room.

Now all works as it should, and I'm here to report how much I love all things Hot Dog and Red Bull related!
srl = advancing our core selves in the spirit to be best

Sparkle Motion

OK.  It's time I let you guys know that I used to cook professionally (almost 20 years).  I think I can fill the void that RAGER is leaving.  At least temporarily.

Here is my promise:  I will post more regularly in the Food and Drink forum.  The problem is I don't really like to type.  That being said, I have a lot of experience and knowledge.  I also have a good grasp of what ingredients go together and a pretty good imagination.  I also make pretty good cocktails.

Have questions?  Post away.
"There ain't much difference between the man I wanna be and the man that I really am."

black aspirin

Quote from: Sparkle Motion on July 14, 2013, 01:47:55 PM
OK.  It's time I let you guys know that I used to cook professionally (almost 20 years).  I think I can fill the void that RAGER is leaving.  At least temporarily.

Here is my promise:  I will post more regularly in the Food and Drink forum.  The problem is I don't really like to type.  That being said, I have a lot of experience and knowledge.  I also have a good grasp of what ingredients go together and a pretty good imagination.  I also make pretty good cocktails.

Give me your best Bloody Mary recipe.
This Juan goes to 11.

Lumpy

Quote from: Sparkle Motion on July 14, 2013, 01:47:55 PM

Healthy recipes for boneless skinless chicken breasts.

Sparkle Motion

Give me your best Bloody Mary recipe.

Not really much of a fan of Bloody Marys.  You should talk to Pissy.  But here's what I would do if my wife wanted one:

Fill a highball glass with ice
1.5 to 2 Oz vodka
Fill to almost top with Zing Zang Bloody Mary mix
4 dashes of Bitter Truth celery bitters
Garnish with pickled okra, pickled green beans, and/or pickled carrots

Enjoy your early Sunday buzz...

Sparkle Motion

[/quote]

Favorite Chicken.  Also known as Chicken Piccata:

Not sure about amounts because I usually wing it.

4 good size boneless skinless chicken breasts
1-2 T capers
Juice of one lemon
1/2-1 cup dry white wine
2-3 T butter
Seasoned flour (add salt and pepper to maybe 1.5 cups of flour to taste)

Heat a large sautee pan to medium/high heat
Lightly pound chicken to get even thickness
Add to seasoned flour.  Get a good even coating.  Shake off excess flour
Pour enough oil to cover pan.  When hot add chicken to pan.  Lightly brown on both sides
Remove breasts.  Add to warm oven.  Do not worry if they are not thoroughly cooked
Pour wine, capers, and lemon juice to pan and reduce a little
Add chicken back to pan along with any excess juices from the chicken and cover until cooked through
Swirl in butter until melted

I'll come back later and give you a couple of marinades.  I've still got a few chores to do today.

Lumpy

Sparkle Motion

And remember to taste everything before you serve it.

RAGER

Quote from: Sparkle Motion on July 14, 2013, 03:04:19 PM

Favorite Chicken.  Also known as Chicken Piccata:

Not sure about amounts because I usually wing it.

4 good size boneless skinless chicken breasts
1-2 T capers
Juice of one lemon
1/2-1 cup dry white wine
2-3 T butter
Seasoned flour (add salt and pepper to maybe 1.5 cups of flour to taste)

Heat a large sautee pan to medium/high heat
Lightly pound chicken to get even thickness
Add to seasoned flour.  Get a good even coating.  Shake off excess flour
Pour enough oil to cover pan.  When hot add chicken to pan.  Lightly brown on both sides
Remove breasts.  Add to warm oven.  Do not worry if they are not thoroughly cooked
Pour wine, capers, and lemon juice to pan and reduce a little
Add chicken back to pan along with any excess juices from the chicken and cover until cooked through
Swirl in butter until melted

I'll come back later and give you a couple of marinades.  I've still got a few chores to do today.
[/quote]

Somewhere in here I posted a piccata recipe.  This also works with a firm white fish or you could do white fish margarita.
No Focus Pocus

Sparkle Motion

Yep. I've also done it with shrimp, turbot, and escolar.  We usually have chicken piccata twice a month.  My wife is the one that usually makes it. One of the very few dinners that she does better than me.

black aspirin

Escolar!  Had it for the first time about 6 months ago, and that was some delicious fish.
This Juan goes to 11.