Call for support

Started by RAGER, June 08, 2013, 08:58:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RAGER

So do you love our Food And Drink Forum section of StonerRocking.org?  I know I do.  I brought it to you.  I contacted DogFister and asked if we could have one and Gawd provided.  Our parents were right. Ask and thou shall receive.  But to my point.  I have regretfully taken a position where they pay me a bunch to do fuck all so I won't be cooking as much as I normally do.  Be prepared, this may piss me off and I may make a return much to the chagrin of my girl as she supports me and my cooking habit.  But just in case I need all you contributers to keep this shit alive.  You know who you are.

Khoomeizhi-keep posting your killer different veggies and fermenting ideas.  at least a few of us I know enjoy it.

MJS-Motivated home cook for a fuss bucket and the capital to try some shit that some of us might not be able to finance.  keep it up dude.  

Morty-For his crap food perspective.

Jor-el-everybody loves candy and fastfood and a map of where to get Faygo.  thank you.

Strangelight-Thank you for eating food.

Juan11-I don't know why you hate this forum because you're Italian-mexican which are everybody's favorite foods.  I'm aware I didn't capitalize mexicans

That James guy 1124 or some shit.Seemed like he knew his shit.

Jem- thanks for being my biggest fan

SG-Be fun to cook for you someday.

I'll do what I can when I can.

My girl has been doing most of the cooking lately.  She's a killer cook.  different than me which is good.
No Focus Pocus

Ryno

If a bear shits in the woods, should I have a cocktail?

Jor el

What Would Scooby Do ?

neighbor664

Good fucking riddance! I may enjoy it again without you snobbing up the place.  ;)

RAGER

Just for that, I made an organic chicken patty from Gwyneth Paltrows new cookbook accompanied by some of the super non grocery cheese I got yesterday.  Nice try!  haarumpff!
No Focus Pocus

mortlock

going into this I thought rager was about to leave an emergency hotline where he could be reached in case of an immediate need by one of us for some cooking advice. at least that's what the title suggested.   

VOLVO)))

I texted him yesterday day to ask if it was okay to use imitation vanilla.
"I like a dolphin who gets down on a first date."  - Don G

CHUB CUB 4 LYFE.

deleted account

guess I'm gonna have to bust out the Fart Soup thread in order to pump life back into your vaunted forum.  you're welcome in advance, your highness

khoomeizhi

Quote from: SunnO))) on June 09, 2013, 10:42:43 PM
I texted him yesterday day to ask if it was okay to use imitation vanilla.

...and? the verdict?
let's dispense the unpleasantries

MadJohnShaft

The verdict is Rager got into the cooking sherry again.
Some days chickens, some days feathers

RAGER

Yep, I was pretty lit up when I started this thread.  But it's true, I barely have time to cook lately.  Stupid jobs!  I'm up early this morning trying to figure how to use all the damn food that's in the house without it going bad.  Harvest time in the garden's gonna be a bitch.
No Focus Pocus

Chovie D

what am I , chopped liver?

no love for my lenny's clam bar threads? >:(

MadJohnShaft

I made some strawberry jam - we had one left from last year so we compared a new one to a year old one.  Not much difference.

Some days chickens, some days feathers

RAGER

I wouldn't know what to do with jam.  Although a red onion jam with goat cheese on crostini is sublime.
No Focus Pocus

JemDooM

DooM!

RAGER

I'll still post good stuff, just not as frequently.  I decide after 13 years of self employment to join the working ranks for added security and dough.  Still working my business on my days off for the time being so I have fuck all for free time right now.
No Focus Pocus

black

As much as I enjoy RAGER's pictures and have even gleaned a few recipes (that a kitchen club-foot such as myself could handle), this may be an opportunity to post some PB&J pictures and talk about our favorite t.v. dinners without getting hollered at.  ;)
At Least I Don't Have The Clap.

RAGER

Oh I'll still be watching. :P
No Focus Pocus

JemDooM

Good luck Rager :) with all those extra bucks you'll be able to buy yourself some fancy oak smoked swan jerky and all sorts then post pics of that stuff as its brought to you ;)
DooM!

black

Swan jerky!  :D :D

I hope that any extra $$ will find RAGER purchasing a gas stove.
At Least I Don't Have The Clap.

RAGER

Oh fuck yes and prolly another Les Paul just for decorum.
No Focus Pocus

Demon Lung

This next montage will school rager and make soulpatchx cry.

That shit ain't no fucking joke...

RAGER

No Focus Pocus

Demon Lung

Pretty soon we are going to have to rename this thread. Thread where rager gets schooled constantly. This here is grilled chicken with grilled red onions, squash, zucchini, and red potatoes in a balsamic sauce. And grilled red potatoes tossed with fresh peppercorns and olive oil.

RAGER

I couldn't tell because the pic is so fucking shitty.  Have somebody else take clear photos so I can see what I'm making fun of.  Blasamic sauce.  Daring.
No Focus Pocus