Roadblasters

Operation Wolf

Ninja Gaiden

Golden Axe
You'll pay for your whoredoms!

hayseed

Quote from: SkybonE on December 23, 2010, 10:06:24 AM
Which Chuck E. Cheese?  Monroeville?
MONROEVILLE CHUCK E CHEESE WAS THE BEST!!!
Sorry ...just saying
"We just want to make the walls cave in and the ceiling collapse. Music is meant to be played as loudly as possible, really raw and punchy, and I'll punch out anyone who doesn't like it the way I do." - BON SCOTT, AC/DC

sleestak

Quote from: hayseed on February 16, 2011, 04:06:31 PM
Quote from: SkybonE on December 23, 2010, 10:06:24 AM
Which Chuck E. Cheese?  Monroeville?
MONROEVILLE CHUCK E CHEESE WAS THE BEST!!!
Sorry ...just saying

For us it was probably the one that used to be right near the Showbiz in Southland on Route 51.
Killing threads is my business and business is good.

mortlock

i remember bowling alleys always having some great game rooms..

socket

Back when Century III Mall was booming there were 3 dedicated arcades.  That was awesome.  "When the mall opened in 1979, it was the 3rd largest enclosed shopping center in the world."
Don't feed the trolls... and don't be a pussy.

EddieMullet

How about the arcade in the now nearly deserted Parkway Center Mall?  That place was the shit back in the day.  The Beaver Valley Mall had Funland with all those old pinball games taking up that whole back room, I'd love to go back in time for one more night there, I miss pinball.

sleestak

Quote from: EddieMullet on March 08, 2011, 09:45:19 PM
How about the arcade in the now nearly deserted Parkway Center Mall?  That place was the shit back in the day.  The Beaver Valley Mall had Funland with all those old pinball games taking up that whole back room, I'd love to go back in time for one more night there, I miss pinball.

I loved that arcade at Parkway Center....if you miss pinball look at papa.org and read about the tournament that's going on this weekend in Carnegie.  Free entry to the grounds and you just gotta get tokens to play.   Awesome collection of machines.

sleestak

Bumping my own shit but wanted to ask if you've ever been out to Pinball Perfection that's out in West View?  It used to be in Millvale but moved.  Supposedly it's a pretty cool place to play but I have yet to get out there.

socket

5 or 6 years ago my wife and I lived pretty close so one Saturday afternoon went out to Parkway Center Mall to specifically go to the arcade.  It was actually still pretty decent at the time.  They had a handful of pinball tables and a good variety of cabinets.  There was still one lone place open in the food court that was actually some kind of bar.  Unfortunately pretty soon after we went they completely closed the bottom floor so the arcade was done. 

grimniggzy

A lot of great ones mentioned here.
Once I hack my PS3 I will have an endless amount in 1080 HD.
Until then this will have to get me through.

sleestak

mortlock

Isabellacat

^^^^ fuck, werd!

my all time favorite arcade game has got to be Gauntlet 2. love using either the green valykrie or the blue elf.  "VALKYRIE SHOT THE FOOOD!!!" ....bitch. anyways loved it ever since i used to play it with my ex bf at the movie theater that used to be built over an unmarked cemetery.

Lumpy

Rock & Roll is background music for teenagers to fuck to.

socket

I used to eat the dynamite on purpose just to watch he character breath fire.

Also loved the fact that they were naked when they turned back to human form.

Also how they'd hold their hand above water.

Rampage was awesome.  Good call.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sleestak

Did you take these pics morty or are you just reminiscing about arcades?  Cool pics either way.

Isabellacat

one of these days i'm gonna have one of those arcade machines in my room!

i actually got close to buying  Kangaroo the arcade machine last year on craigslist for only $150....but replied to the seller too late  :(

lftwng4

First time I ever played Galaxian was in the fall of 1981, at the Toledo Sports Arena, before Black Sabbath went on.
This chick collapsed next to the machine and threw up.  Her boyfriend told us she had ingested "too many 714s".  We didn't know what that meant at the time.