Show Off Your Rigs: Rebirth

Started by VOLVO))), December 04, 2010, 06:14:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stonergrunge

Same amp, same guitar, a couple of new pedals:

From right to left: RMC Picture Wah, MJM Roctavios, MJM London Fuzz, MJM Sixties Vibe, Electro-Harmonix Pulsar Tremolo and Analog Man ARDX20 Dual Analog Delay.
cartoons, chocolate milk & rock 'n' roll!!
Fuzz is love

bitter

Oh Andy I'm gonna go over to mount pilot and worship Satan

Stonergrunge

It's great, just what I was looking for. With the fuzz knob at fully clockwise position and the guitar's neck pickup I get that violent fuzzy texture that I like so much and yet still very musical sounding. With the fuzz knob "almost" at fully clockwise position I get my standard distortion kind of sound, maybe a little bit more aggressive than your average distortion pedal.
cartoons, chocolate milk & rock 'n' roll!!
Fuzz is love

bitter

Instant Dan

Picked her up for a Benjamin. Has the LM308N inside. Wished I had my RAT2 to compare side by side. Going by memory this one sounds a little less compressed.

VOLVO)))

"I like a dolphin who gets down on a first date."  - Don G

CHUB CUB 4 LYFE.

justinhedrick

sunn, what is that boss pedal all the way on the left??

VOLVO)))

CHUB CUB 4 LYFE.

Baltar

Bogen CHB-50 6L6's A/B 50 Watts

4x10 C10G30's

tuner/MKII/T.O.Crybaby/Torn'sPeaker/MemBoyDLX
Friends don't let friends play solid state amplifiers.

bitter

Is that a LSTR next to the pharaoh?

You dig???

VOLVO)))

Hell yeah, the LSTR is a fuckin' monster. The Pharaoh is it's boost. I might switch them around, although the LSTR gives me some great midrange. The Qtron was added today, I'm using one of the stereo outs from my Cathedral reverb to run to my tuner so it's on all the time, and I can tune on the fly. I've been needing that something fierce. The POG is literally just running as a faux-bass guitar, I can do fun filtery funky shit between it and the Qtron. The compressor... is noisy as fuck. I can't believe how noisy it is.

I really want to replace the AD-80/DML10 with a Boss Giga Delay, the AD-80 is great and all, and the DML-10 does a lot of wonky shit that I don't use. I just need a legit tap-tempo controlled delay. The GD does that awesome oscillation thing, too in the "twist" mode. I'd run one of those, or if I could find them for a decent deal, I'd run it and the RE-20 together. I'm going to need a bigger pedalboard, soon...

CHUB CUB 4 LYFE.

grimniggzy

Quote from: SunnO))) on September 30, 2011, 01:16:32 AM
Hell yeah, the LSTR is a fuckin' monster. The Pharaoh is it's boost. I might switch them around, although the LSTR gives me some great midrange. The Qtron was added today, I'm using one of the stereo outs from my Cathedral reverb to run to my tuner so it's on all the time, and I can tune on the fly. I've been needing that something fierce. The POG is literally just running as a faux-bass guitar, I can do fun filtery funky shit between it and the Qtron. The compressor... is noisy as fuck. I can't believe how noisy it is.

I really want to replace the AD-80/DML10 with a Boss Giga Delay, the AD-80 is great and all, and the DML-10 does a lot of wonky shit that I don't use. I just need a legit tap-tempo controlled delay. The GD does that awesome oscillation thing, too in the "twist" mode. I'd run one of those, or if I could find them for a decent deal, I'd run it and the RE-20 together. I'm going to need a bigger pedalboard, soon...

Yo! If you decide to sell that AD-80. PMZZZ!

VOLVO)))

Hollerin', I'll cut you a deal because it's missing the battery door.

CHUB CUB 4 LYFE.

grimniggzy

mortlock

my current electronics set up..

**edit..new pic, took out the theremin to make room for the new synths..

At_Giza

From all this:

To just this:

Though that Beta Bass amp will have it's own cab soon enough.

I,Galactus

Quote from: mortlock on October 25, 2011, 09:56:32 PM

my current electronics set up..

Is that chrome-dome a HIWATT theremin?  Listening to too many Halloween sound effects records has got me GASing for a theremin.
"Why don't you take a flying fuck at a rolling doughnut? Why don't you take a flying fuck at the mooooooooooooon?"

Hemisaurus

Quote from: I,Galactus on October 26, 2011, 01:40:43 PM
Is that chrome-dome a HIWATT theremin?  Listening to too many Halloween sound effects records has got me GASing for a theremin.

http://www.soundslikeburns.com/

mortlock

yeah..its an echo theremin..its pretty awesome..this is in the early stages of development..i plan on expansion..im building slow. i need another synth..and more fx..i need a good phaser next too.

I,Galactus

Quality linkage, Hemi.  Them dee-luxe models are still pretty pricey though.  If I'm dropping serious $$$ on it, I'm diggin the moog etherwave plus.  In addition to Mentok the Mindtaker sounds, it's got CV outs so you can control other FX with the wave of a hand.
"Why don't you take a flying fuck at a rolling doughnut? Why don't you take a flying fuck at the mooooooooooooon?"

Jake

My new pedalboard.

(not me or my pedals)

poop.

bitter

wow, could you imagine trying to get to that vox wah in the foreground from where he's standing. Taint splitter  :o

Hemisaurus

I ain't guitar tech'ing for that guy, ever.

BrianDamage

My pedal board not quite put together

Left to right... Gretsch 5120 (heavily modified), 1997 Korean Epi Les Paul Standard, Jay Turser Tele and of course the awesome Peavey VTM 60

Chinese LP replica.  Pretty decent guitar after some tweaking. And lastly an Epiphone G400 SG
"My son Jack just got out of rehab, he's 17 years old and he got hooked on Oxycontin and I'm just a little pissed off that he never gave me a few."

Ozzy Osbourne - 2003

James1214

the family

Untitled by JamesHeaphy, on Flickr

epi les paul special bass

p bass, squier body, warmoth neck

rickenbacker 4003

acoustic 230 head