Main Menu

PIZZA

Started by mortlock, September 30, 2011, 01:57:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mortlock

ive had buffalo wing pizza that wasnt too bad..but its not my first choice by a long shot..chunks of chicken, buffalo hot wing sauce and blue cheese..

GodShifter

Quote from: demon gal on October 26, 2011, 05:40:59 PM
Quote from: GodShifter on October 26, 2011, 10:39:03 AM
I like BBQ Chicken pizza. It's awesome. The California Pizza Kitchen's was great. I haven't eaten there in years, so I have no idea what it's like now, but, as I said, it used to be great.

The secret to any BBQ Chicken pizza is it must be cooked over a wood fire. If you just bake it in an oven, it's weak.

Sacrilegious! That's like saying McDonald's is a great burger joint.

Well, as I said, I haven't eaten there in years. I've had no desire whatsoever.

Jor el

Quote from: Lumpy on October 26, 2011, 05:33:18 PM
I hate BBQ pizza. I've only had two slices of pizza that I couldn't finish* - one was BBQ, and the other was a Ranch dressing slice.

I agree - if BBQ wasn't bad enough, the ranch is bullshit.
There's places around here that offer a cheeseburger pizza.
Bullshit.
What Would Scooby Do ?

GodShifter

Actually, I'm a big fan of the bacon cheeseburger pizza. There's several places around here that serve a really good one.

Jor el

What Would Scooby Do ?

mortlock

ive had pretty good cheeseburger pizza too..i like it with pickles on it..good shit right there..
i give you the garbage plate pizza..

another rochester ny original..

Lumpy

Rock & Roll is background music for teenagers to fuck to.

GodShifter

Quote from: Jor el on October 27, 2011, 04:44:04 PM

You Sick Fuck

I'm no purist, in any fashion. If something tastes good, I'll eat it. If it doesn't, I won't.

demon gal

Quote from: mortlock on October 27, 2011, 06:18:47 PM
ive had pretty good cheeseburger pizza too..i like it with pickles on it..good shit right there..
i give you the garbage plate pizza..

another rochester ny original..

who vomited on the pizza?

Isabellacat

Weeeird...I've never heard of a cheesebooger pizza before. Damn, that looks so nasty yo!!!!!

GodShifter

I'm going to assume that that cheeseburger trash can pizza (or whatever it's called) is way better than it looks. In fact, I bet it's awesome but, boy, it looks like roadkill.

Lumpy

That's the 'garbage plate' slice, guys. Garbage plate is an upstate NY thing, there have been threads/posts about it before. Macaroni salad (and some other stuff) on a slice is what you're looking at.
Rock & Roll is background music for teenagers to fuck to.

demon gal

in that case I think I would rather have a cheeseburger trash can pizza:P

Jor el

You People Are Fucked In The Head
What Would Scooby Do ?

Isabellacat

Quote from: Lumpy on October 28, 2011, 04:09:58 PM
That's the 'garbage plate' slice, guys. Garbage plate is an upstate NY thing, there have been threads/posts about it before. Macaroni salad (and some other stuff) on a slice is what you're looking at.

Hmmm....remember in Superman II towards the end when Clark Kent walks into the diner and that one guy orders a "garbage plate" and then Clark says "you are what you eat" ?

lol

Looks like diarrhea tho,but maybe it's like limberger cheese,smells bad but prolly tastes good.

Volume

In Sweden I once had a pizza with mashed potatoes, strips of beef and béarnaise sauce. Wish I'd taken a pic.

sleestak

They make pierogi pizza with cheese onion and potatoes in Pittsburgh.   Michaels pizza bar is the place I've had it and it rules.
Killing threads is my business and business is good.

Isabellacat

The only weird pizza I've heard of here in SF is Banana Pizza. Never tried it but bananas on a pizza sounds really grody.

yeezuz

Quote from: Isabellacat on October 26, 2011, 12:07:39 AM
Who here digs BBQ Chicken Pizza?? I'm big fan of BBQ sauce in pizza although I bet east coast peoples think it's hella weird.

it's good, even the Lean Cuisine put it in the microwave is decent, considering the microwaves and the low fat cheese.

Jor el

This thread should be LOCKED down.
What Would Scooby Do ?

mortlock

breakfast pizza rules..

BrianDamage

Quote from: astroman on September 30, 2011, 09:59:10 PM
pepperoni + jalapeno + pineapple (yeah, I said it) + xtra sauce

This but without the extra sauce plus add breakfast bacon and banana peppers. Best pizza ever.
"My son Jack just got out of rehab, he's 17 years old and he got hooked on Oxycontin and I'm just a little pissed off that he never gave me a few."

Ozzy Osbourne - 2003

mortlock

Quote from: BrianDamage on November 05, 2011, 09:46:50 PM

This but without the extra sauce plus add breakfast bacon and banana peppers. Best pizza ever.
breakfast bacon?? what is the difference between that and dinner bacon??

Isabellacat

Quote from: GodShifter on October 26, 2011, 08:17:53 PM
Quote from: demon gal on October 26, 2011, 05:40:59 PM
Quote from: GodShifter on October 26, 2011, 10:39:03 AM
I like BBQ Chicken pizza. It's awesome. The California Pizza Kitchen's was great. I haven't eaten there in years, so I have no idea what it's like now, but, as I said, it used to be great.

The secret to any BBQ Chicken pizza is it must be cooked over a wood fire. If you just bake it in an oven, it's weak.

Sacrilegious! That's like saying McDonald's is a great burger joint.

Well, as I said, I haven't eaten there in years. I've had no desire whatsoever.

California Pizza Kitchen is ohhhhkay,but as far as BBQ pizza goes they're not the best(although they are the ones who invented it).

Best BBQ chicken pizza I know of comes from Serrano's Pizza on 21st and Valencia here in SF. If y'all are ever in town I suggest you try them out. Probably the best pizza overall in SF. They're independent too and not a franchise like California Pizza Kitchen.

BrianDamage

Quote from: mortlock on November 06, 2011, 05:34:30 PM
Quote from: BrianDamage on November 05, 2011, 09:46:50 PM

breakfast bacon?? what is the difference between that and dinner bacon??

Just making sure no one thought I meant Canadian Bacon.
"My son Jack just got out of rehab, he's 17 years old and he got hooked on Oxycontin and I'm just a little pissed off that he never gave me a few."

Ozzy Osbourne - 2003