What are you Drinking ?

Started by Jor el, October 08, 2011, 11:34:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jor el

I'm downing some Rye.
I went with the Bulleit.
What Would Scooby Do ?

Metal and Beer

New Belgium Trippel. I wanted NBB's Lips of Faith (Clutch) 9.0%, but they dint have it.
"Would it kill you fellas to play some Foghat?"

tossom

Went to pub for first time in a while last night, I had many many pints of domestic cooking lager...

And then some black bottle

Now my head hurts.
"Beige rock"

RAGER

Started out with a couple local micros and then went to a sauvignon blanc and then a vinho verde
No Focus Pocus

The Shocker

Quote from: Jor el on October 08, 2011, 11:34:00 PM

I'm downing some Rye.
I went with the Bulleit.

Like this?

I'm going with this tonight:

Mixed with Kroger Diet Ginger Ale.

mortlock

genny cream ale..

johnny problem

I,Galactus

Shit's good.  Tastes like a schwartzbier, but drinks like a Guinness.
"Why don't you take a flying fuck at a rolling doughnut? Why don't you take a flying fuck at the mooooooooooooon?"

The Shocker

Quote from: I,Galactus on October 12, 2011, 08:59:59 PM

I've got some of this at the house.  It's really good, but I like the Shiner Black slightly better.

tossom

Guinness black lager?!  Never seen that before, not in the shops here anyway - but I do live in the arse end of nowhere...  Will see if I can get hold of some of this, most intruiging.
"Beige rock"

Metal and Beer

Schlitz "Classic 60's Formula!!", beer # nine of twelve

Did Shitz not contain alcohol in the 60's? Holy shit, at least I'm hydrated

The Shocker

Quote from: Metal and Beer on October 14, 2011, 12:04:38 AM

I drank some of that recently.  Not how I remember my old man's Schlitz tasting.

NCR600

Quote from: I,Galactus on October 12, 2011, 08:59:59 PM

If that's the same stuff they were flogging as "Guiness Draught" out here, that shit is awful

Metal and Beer

Quote from: deaner33 on October 14, 2011, 07:52:15 AM
Quote from: Metal and Beer on October 14, 2011, 12:04:38 AM

I drank some of that recently.  Not how I remember my old man's Schlitz tasting.

I pounded all twelve and barely caught a buzz. Schitz Classic Fail Formula

RAGER

had me a McMenamins Thundercone fresh hop, then went to Mt. Tabor brewing and had their P5 pale, Now I'm having Deschutes Brewing Jubelale.  I have 11 left of that.  Let's see what i post in about 3 hours.  Fair warning.....
No Focus Pocus

NCR600

Chateu du Breil Calvados.

French Apple Brandy. After years of Whiskey & Rum, this is my new favourite spirit.

RAGER

Right now? Coffee.  It's 7:30 am.  yeah I know what a sissy.
No Focus Pocus

EaterofBirds

White Birch Brewery's Hop Session

Not too shabby

NCR600

Australian craft brewers would be screwed without New Zealand hops and US brewing styles. This is very nice indeed. Just my sort of American Pale Ale

The Shocker

My wife picked this up for me:

I don't know how new this is, but it's new to me.  I like it, but then again it is wheated and I've found that it is my favorite style of bourbon.

RAGER

Ice Harbor Fresh Hop IPA from Kennewick Washington
Super small batch very rare never again available.  super good
No Focus Pocus

tossom

Got in from local pub an hour ago, had same as last time;D
"Beige rock"

Damocles74

Redditor Lucis Aeternae

grimniggzy

My dad scored some homemade whiskey (bout 1/2 a bottle) from somebody at his work. Shit was awesome and 140 Proof.
We took 1/2 of a shot the first night and our tounges went numb. Burned so good.
Next night we moved up to full shot (1/2 of our square JD shot glasses) and our mouths started to tingle when we were walking away.
Then finally on Friday we finished it up with my younger brother and his friend and we all had double shots.
I went "Hey, my mouths not tingling anymore." Then my brain started to tingle.
Awesome stuff though, you can tell its strong but it mainly tastes like honey. It was a pretty mellow high too, didn't crush me like I thought it would. The thing that got me the most is when my dad made me dring the drop thats left in my shot glass afterwards, I was like "Woah, for only one drop this is fucking me up more than the whole shot did."

Right now at home we're kinda stacked we have a case of Troeg's Dream Weaver, Peroni & Stella Artois.
Also my brother brought home a growler of Magic Hat Humble Patience from the brewery in Vermont when he visited his girlfriend, so we'll be drinking that on Friday.
And I think my dad may be getting more of that whiskey this weekend, the guy said we can barter with a case of Woodchuck Cider.
My dad and I went to this Brauhaus on South St. this past weekend I had him try Franziskaner for the first time and now we'll be getting a case of the dark kind and the lighter one.