Avocado

Started by black aspirin, July 10, 2013, 01:06:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

deleted account

JemDooM

I was once served an avocado with just balsamic glaze drizzled over it, it was pretty good....
DooM!

mortlock

she said "balsamic glaze"..

Demon Lung

"Drizzled all over it" I have a semi.

MadJohnShaft

My guacamole would stop the Mexican Army invasion and cause strange women to give it to me right here and now...
Some days chickens, some days feathers

ez

My guac, besides ample amounts of cilantro, contains charred tomatillos.

It ain't nothing to fuck with.
Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

deleted account

try as you might, you're just not gonna out-delusional Shaft, ez

Chovie D

wtf?..why dont you all just toss some saffron in your guac too ? why not? maybe some anchovies ? how bout peaches?

MadJohnShaft

You're the obvious connoisseur - I don't even think an Avocado would slow down from 55 MPH for you to even know you were eating it, amigo.

In stark contrast - look at me - you can tell I know what is delicious.

deleted account

I don't know about that, but your impersonation of Lurch eating a taco is top-notch

Muffin Man

oops, I FU'd
anywho, NM.

So, good day for Guac!

JemDooM

Shafty you look like you've been told to eat over the sink for the crumbs but have already started to stray away like a maniac....

A few weeks ago I was making fajitas and I learned the hard way that if you cook avocado it goes bitter. I found out at the last second it was far from ripe so I threw it in the frying pan...

And I'm not trying to give anyone a semi this time...
DooM!

MadJohnShaft

Food from the British Empire

***shudder***

JemDooM

Just because it isn't 20 times the size it needs to be, smothered in BBQ sauce corn syrup and bacon, and come with a side of 1 million fries and 50 litres of 'soda' that doesn't mean it's not good shafty....

DooM!

Demon Lung

Quote from: JemDooM on July 16, 2013, 04:25:37 PM
Shafty you look like you've been told to eat over the sink for the crumbs but have already started to stray away like a maniac....

A few weeks ago I was making fajitas and I learned the hard way that if you cook avocado it goes bitter. I found out at the last second it was far from ripe so I threw it in the frying pan...

And I'm not trying to give anyone a semi this time...
anytime people start talking about things being ripe...