breakfast

Started by Demon Lung, February 03, 2012, 11:27:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JemDooM

Mmmm that looks amazing ez :)

I love to have potato scones fried in olive oil with my full 'Scottish' really they should be fried in butter or sausage/bacon fat tho heh mmmmm....
DooM!

Demon Lung

Store bought eggs and toast

Lumpy

Rock & Roll is background music for teenagers to fuck to.

Demon Lung

mortlock

Quote from: Demon Lung on June 13, 2013, 09:34:52 AM
Store bought eggs and toast

that is awesome..every bit as good as anything rager has ever posted..

RAGER

Huh? ???  But I'm sure we can agree that my photography skills which are pretty much nil, are better than DL's.  Jesus I donl;t how that dude can take such shitty pics with a goddamn iphone.  Natural light dude.  No flash and if yo have to use flash use a bounce card of some sort.
No Focus Pocus

Demon Lung

I'm good as fuck at cooking breakfast.

ez

something I picked up on Reddit this week:

Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

RAGER

Hangover breakfast this morning.  Country fried potatoes with spring onions and ham smothered in a smoked salmon cheese sauce, chopped hard boiled egg and english muffin.

No Focus Pocus

Demon Lung

Meh that looks alright. I had 2 over medium eggs with sausage patties American cheese and hashbrowns on a ny deli roll. It was awesome. Later on I'm gonna be grilling up some burgers . Maybe I'll take some pics for you do that you really know what's up.

RAGER

Gimme a break.  You would shovel that into your macaroni hole as fast as you could.

One of my customers yesterday were going to Wendy's and offered to buy me lunch there.  I said no thank you.
No Focus Pocus

Demon Lung

I wouldn't go to Wendy's for breakfast... Of course I would dog the plate of slop that you posted. Although I would have used a soft boiled egg instead of hard boiled. To me hard boiled eggs are for salads.

ez

Bavarian Breakfast (sans Hefeweizen)

Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

JemDooM

DooM!

RAGER

No Focus Pocus

JemDooM

Just looked it up, mega noms!
DooM!

JemDooM

Actually take that back I mistook veal for venison :*
DooM!

ez

Trust me Jem, they're nom indeed.

I'm generally not a fan of the bratwurst or other "white" sausages, but Weisswurst is the shit.

RAGER

Man I'm not a fan of chicken sausage.  It seems like there's a shit ton of chicken sausage in the stores.  ick to rubbery.  Sausage should be made out of pork or beef or wild game.  Or veal right Jem?
No Focus Pocus

JemDooM

Chicken sausage sounds awful!

I always loved beef sausage, I grew up eating Scottish 'square sausage', I think it's made from 20% beef, 20% rusk and 60% fat! They have no skin on them, and they're the perfect size for a roll or square bread, and the bread goes all soggy and yellow with the fat, even if I ate meat I wouldn't dream of eating them now, I'd post a pic but I'm on my phone....

I like the idea if those lightly boiled sausages though...
DooM!

Demon Lung

Quote from: RAGER on June 16, 2013, 07:53:13 PM
Man I'm not a fan of chicken sausage.  It seems like there's a shit ton of chicken sausage in the stores.  ick to rubbery.  Sausage should be made out of pork or beef or wild game.  Or veal right Jem?
fucking A right man. We agree on something. Just like bacon. What the fuck is turkey bacon? That shit isn't bacon...

Soundgardenia

Dragged my hungover ass to the store to get home and make this:

I could play Stairway to Heaven when I was twelve... Jimmy Page didn't actually write it until he was twenty-two... I think that says quite a lot..

RAGER

I have to drag my hungover ass oot to get some cheap greasy mexican for the lady and myself.  Oh and a big fountain sprite.
No Focus Pocus

Demon Lung

I dragged my stoned ass out to buy some weed.

Soundgardenia

I had cheap greasy Mexican food last night after drinking a copious amount of different hefeweizens...
I could play Stairway to Heaven when I was twelve... Jimmy Page didn't actually write it until he was twenty-two... I think that says quite a lot..