What the fuck should I make for dinner

Started by yeezuz, September 30, 2011, 01:17:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Discö Rice

Lessen your mother's shame with some fucking

North African Red Lentil Soup

Somebody's gonna eat my pussy or I'm gonna cut your fucking throat.

demon gal

It's a party in your mouth, and everybody's coming, so make some fucking

Glazed Country Cured Ham

mortlock

im going with a beer battered fish fry which is deep fried fresh haddock, with garlic mashed potatos and homemede coleslaw with pineapple..i got the combo which comes with a couple of fried shrimp and scallops..take out from a local tavern..it kicks ass..

MadJohnShaft

Some days chickens, some days feathers

renfield

Quote from: MadJohnShaft on October 02, 2011, 02:03:45 PM
Good stuff there

Utility bump so we can stop seeing this post when we hit "previous thread"

socket

Don't feed the trolls... and don't be a pussy.

RAGER

Got a couple ripe avocados ready to go so something with those. Wontbge off until 7 though.
No Focus Pocus

RAGER

Probably some of the meat I grilled up yesterday.

Remind you of something?

No Focus Pocus

mortlock

RAGER

You don't like some char on your grilled chicken? 
No Focus Pocus

mortlock

Of course i do. Speaking of  chicken, i made another chicken soup and it smells weird. Tastes fine but smells funny. I cant figure it out. The chicken is good. All thats in it are fresh carrots, onions and celery, salt and a couple of bay leaves. Super basic. I think its the pot we cooked it in but cant be sure. Can a metal pot make soup smell weird? 

Muffin Man

I dunno but recently re-read the manual for maintaining my steel pan. It said to wash with soap and water and occaisionally rub with course salt to remove grime and smell.

RAGER

Don't forget to lightly oil it too.

Weird smell from pan?  It's possible I suppose if it's aluminum it may have picked up an odor.

Acidic foods can taste weird in a cast iron or steel pan sometimes.
No Focus Pocus

mortlock

I think it might be the celery. I had some celery from the same bunch that didnt go into the soup and it tasted funny.  Fuck. Im about to waste a lot of soup i cant eat now.

RAGER

Some people say celery tastes metallic 
No Focus Pocus

mortlock

I never experienced this before but i dont think its just me because the one who burns rice noticed it too.

RAGER

Ya wanna hear something that's sucks?  Wife doesn't like lamb........

But that looks killer.   Did you truss it? 

I might have marinated like you did but not left the garlic inside and cut some slits on the exterior and stuffed em back in so hey caramelize a bit with the crust.

Another thing she doesn't like recently is maiale al latte which I love to make.
No Focus Pocus

mortlock

If you put mayo on it she might like it.

Lumpy

Rock & Roll is background music for teenagers to fuck to.

renfield

RAGER

No Focus Pocus

RAGER

Make these shrimp burgers like I did last night.

Shitty pic though.

I have this container that I keep my Friday chips in. Yes Friday chips. There's about a 2" layer of crumbs from all the different flavors of chips. So I used that instead of panko in the shrimp burgers. Spinach greens, garden heirloom tomato dressed with Old Bay Mayo and guacamolito sauce on a brioche with waffle fries.

No Focus Pocus